Articles | Photoshop blog | Photography blog | about me | e-mail

Helen Bradley - MS Office Tips, Tricks & Tutorials

Friday, August 15, 2008

DIY Visual Basic audio player


I've been programming with Basic for years, more than I ever want to admit to.

Recently I've been using Visual Basic Express edition, 2005 & 2008. I've made a heap of wonderful projects to show how to use the language to do things from creating status bar programs to a sketch application and a music player.

Over the next few months I plan to add some of these projects to my web site. For now, the first of these is up - a simple audio player created in VBE2005.

You can find it here, there is a second part which will be added very soon. It adds more functionality to this player application.

Labels: , , , , ,

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comment here. Thank you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home